- Code 740
- Overheated converter
- The main pressure regulator valve allows limited fluid to flow to the converter and cooler. The limited flow of charge oil crossing in front of the TCC piston allows the clutch to drag, creating the overheat condition.
- Ensure sufficient converter charge flow by installing Sonnax converter charge regulated pressure regulator valve.
- MOST OF OUR UNITS RECEIVE THIS VALVE WHERE APPLICABLE. . THIS PRESSURE REGULATOR VALVE HAVE REALLY CHANGED THE HONDA OVERHEATING ISSUE THAT HONDA’S ARE NOTORIOUS FOR.
- Low CPC Pressure
- Soft & inconsistent shift feel
- Various concerns depending on location of leaking end plug
- Worn, eroded end plugs allow loss of critical hydraulic pressure.
- Sonnax O-ringed end plugkit restores correct circuit pressures. The O-ringed end plugs provide additional sealing to prevent hydraulic loss.